Extraordinary Performance from Ordinary People-Mantesh
or selectively click on the files tree
- Extraordinary Performance from Ordinary People
- cover.bmp (595.69 Kb)
- Extraordinary Performance from Ordinary People.pdf (474.11 Kb)
- Torrent downloaded from Darkbay.org.txt (0.06 Kb)
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt (0.04 Kb)
There are no comments yet. Be first.
Keith Ward, Cliff Bowman, Andrew Kakabadse “Extraordinary Performance from Ordinary People: Value Creating Corporate Leadership"
Keith Ward, Cliff Bowman, Andrew Kakabadse
Extraordinary performance from ordinary people is a must read for the high performing manager with the ambition to reach corporate leadership status. The book is as practical as it is exciting. How to succeed and which personal qualities are required from those who display the capability for great responsibility, are the themes that run throughout.
The book focuses on both the key value adding activities and disciplines for driving through change and the styles of corporate leaders that attract success
Extraordinary performance from ordinary people highlights how the leaders of the company, as a corporate team, can adopt and adapt the four value creating styles. It emphasises how to recognise which leadership framework suits the challenges of particular competitive environments. This insight nurtures a confidence to act decisively adopting an approach to communication which harnesses the energies of the organisation to achieve stretching performance targets. It concentrates on how leaders make a difference by what they do. Diagnostic models that show what really works and under which circumstances are core to this book.
* Shows how a connected and aligned team can be positively committed to delivering the vision of the business and how to add value in corporate leadership
* Provides a practical framework for developing the key leadership roles in any size and type of organization........